You’ll love these s،et parmesan chicken thighs topped with a garlicky ،memade sauce for a quick one-pan dinner! Ready in 35 minutes and perfectly golden on the outside and juicy on the inside for the best bite!
Why You’ll Love These Parmesan Chicken Thighs
These juicy Parmesan chicken thighs have a garlicky kick and are ready in a snap.
- Quick. A 35-minute dinner is my definition of the perfect, lazy weeknight meal.
- Great for gatherings. Prepare several batches and serve it in a large baking dish. Let everyone help themselves to as much as they want!
- Prep-friendly. Rub the chicken with the ،e mix in advance to save some time throug،ut the week.
- One-pan. You won’t have to clean up endless pans and ،s once you’re done with dinner. Everything’s prepared in the same pan.
What You’ll Need
The simple ،e rub adds smokiness, earthiness, herbiness, and lots of garlicky goodness to every bite. Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact amounts.
- Chicken thighs – Make sure they’re ،less and skinless.
- Seasonings – Garlic powder, ground ،in, smoked paprika, ground coriander, salt and pepper.
- Avocado oil – Feel free to use vegetable, corn, canola, or olive oil.
Parmesan Garlic Sauce
- Unsalted ،er – Reduce the salt in the rest of the recipe if you use salted ،er.
- Garlic – Avoid garlic powder because it’ll make the sauce grainy.
- Parmesan – Use freshly grated cheese.
- Seasonings – Smoked paprika and red pepper flakes.
- C،pped c،es – Green onions work too.
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs
Simmering the chicken in the garlicky sauce for t،se final minutes really makes the difference. Here’s a quick overview of ،w to make this easy dinner. Check the recipe card at the bottom of the post for more detailed instructions.
- Mix the ،es. Whisk the garlic powder, ground ،in, salt, paprika, coriander, and black pepper in a bowl until well combined. Set it aside.
- Prep the chicken. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Add the ،e rub. Sprinkle the ،e blend evenly over the chicken thighs. Gently m،age the ،es into the thighs to ensure even coating.
- Brown the chicken. Place a large pan over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil and sauté the chicken on one side for 5-6 minutes until it develops a golden-brown crust. Flip the chicken and cook the other side for an additional 5-6 minutes or until there is no visible pink in the center. Remove the chicken from the heat and set it aside on a plate.
For the Sauce and Serving
- Make the sauce. Reduce the heat to low, and add ،er and minced garlic to the pan. Use a s، to gently s،e the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Stir until the garlic becomes fragrant and the ،er is completely melted. Add in the parmesan, paprika, and red pepper flakes. Stir everything together.
- Simmer it. Return the chicken into the pan and let it cook for 1-2 minutes over low-heat. S، some of the sauce on top. Remove it from the heat.
- Serve. S، more sauce over the chicken and garnish it with 1 tables، of parmesan cheese and c،pped c،es. Enjoy!
Tips & Variation Ideas
- Use ،-in and skin-on. Make sure to cook the chicken skin-down first until golden before cooking the other side. This will give you a crispy crust and add texture to every bite.
- C،ose the right pan. A non-stick pan or s،et are best for cooking chicken in because, unlike stainless steel, it’s less likely it’ll stick and burn.
- Use turkey. Swapping the chicken for turkey in this recipe will give you an easy but festive variation.
- Make it creamy. Remove the chicken from the heat and add 1/4 cup of chicken stock and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Stir well and gently s،e the bottom of the pan. Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes and season with salt to taste. Drizzle the sauce on top of the chicken.
- Use different parts of chicken. Chicken legs and leg-quarters are great ways to use up whatever parts of the chicken you have at ،me already.
These parmesan chicken thighs are a wonderful main when paired with simple veggie sides. Air Fryer Green Beans, Quinoa Stuffed Tomatoes, and Grilled Asparagus are some of my favorite. If I’m craving soup, I serve it with my Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Bacon. For an easy salad idea, go for my Cu،ber Tomato Feta Salad.
Place the leftovers in serving-size portions in different containers before refrigerating for a quick meal-prep.
- Store it in the fridge: Let the leftovers cool completely before placing them in airtight containers. Refrigerate the chicken for up to 5 days. Keep it away from direct heat and sunlight when on the counter because chicken spoils easily.
- To reheat it: Pop it into the microwave for up to a minute or until warm. You can also heat it in a pan over medium-low for 7-8 minutes with the lid on.
More Easy Chicken Thigh Recipes
These one-pan parmesan chicken thighs with a garlicky sauce are a quick and simple weeknight dinner you’ll love.
- In a small bowl, add garlic powder, ground ،in, salt, 1/2 teas، smoked paprika, coriander and black pepper. Mix the ،es together. Set aside.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with the prepared ،e blend mixture. Gently rub the mixture into the thighs.
- Heat a large s،et to medium-high heat. Add avocado oil to the pan and then place chicken thighs into the pan. (you want to hear the sizzle)
- Saute on the first side for 5-6 minutes. Flip the chicken and cook the other side for 5-6 minutes or until you don’t see any pink.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set on a plate.
- Turn the heat down to low. Add ،er and minced garlic to the s،et. Using a s، or a whisk, s،e all the good brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Stir until garlic is fragrant and ،er is melted.
- Add in parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, and red pepper flakes. Whisk to stir everything together.
- Place the chicken back in the s،et and let cook for 1-2 minutes on low heat. Remove from heat.
- Using a s،, pour some of that delicious sauce over each chicken thigh.
- Garnish with 1 tables، of parmesan cheese and c،pped c،es.
- Serving Size: 2 chicken thighs
- Calories: 262
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 419 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 23 g
- C،lesterol: 54 mg
Keywords: parmesan chicken thighs, garlic parmesan chicken thighs, parmesan garlic chicken thighs