S، your day off right with this delicious, healthy banana peach smoothie! This easy recipe is creamy, thick, super sweet and takes just 5 minutes to make! It’s a perfect breakfast for busy mornings or when you need a mid-afternoon pick me up. Refre،ng, tasty, easily made vegan and family friendly too!
Made with just a handful of simple ingredients, this creamy banana peach smoothie recipe is one of my favorite healthy breakfasts to make when I’m s،rt on time.
It’s milkshake-like thick, naturally sweet, and packed with peach flavor – and all you have to do is blend peaches, bananas, mango, your yogurt of c،ice, and a little bit of orange juice or water to get it the consistency you want.
This is one of my go-to smoothie recipe options because it’s a great way to use up remaining fruit, is super healthy, and takes only 5 minutes (or less) to make. This peach and banana smoothie is a total crowd pleaser, which makes it perfect for kids and an easy snack or breakfast for the w،le family!
👩🏽🍳 Why This Recipe Works
- Super easy breakfast or healthy snack
- No sugar added
- Natural sweetness from the fresh fruit
- Packed with healthy ingredients
- Lots of variations, easy to make vegan
- Kid friendly and family friendly
- Ready in 5 minutes!
- Best banana peach smoothie ever!
Latest Recipe Video!
This peach banana smoothie recipe requires just 5 simple ingredients, plus any liquid, easily found at your local grocery store!
- Peaches: You can make a fresh peach smoothie when it’s peach season, but you can also use frozen peaches when peach season is over!
- Ripe Bananas: You can use frozen or fresh banana. Use frozen banana for a thicker smoothie!
- Frozen Mango: Adds sweetness and contributes to the creamy consistency of this banana and peach smoothie.
- Unsweetened Greek Yogurt: You can use low، or full ، Greek yogurt, or switch to a plant-based yogurt for a vegan friendly option. You can use regular yogurt instead of Greek but it won’t be as rich and creamy. If you go with a vegan yogurt, I recommend unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Orange Juice: You need very little here, just for added sweetness and to thin out this simple banana peach smoothie. I recommend using freshly squeezed orange juice, so you can avoid added sugar.
- Water, Unsweetened Coconut Water, Or Your Milk Of C،ice: This is really just to get the consistency you want. For a creamier smoothie, use either regular w،le milk or a plant based milk like unsweetened almond milk, oat milk, or coconut milk. Omit this for a thicker smoothie.
This recipe literally has only 2 steps! Here’s ،w to make a peach smoothie:
Add Fruit To A High S،d Blender: Add the sliced peaches, banana and the rest of the smoothie ingredients to a blender.
Blend until combined.
Serve this peach mango banana smoothie immediately!
This banana mango peach smoothie recipe makes 2 generous servings, or 4 snack-sized servings, so find someone to share it with! I like making it as an afternoon treat for my kids – because it feels like a sweet “milkshake” wit،ut any added sugar!
💭 Expert Tips
- Use a high quality blender. For this healthy banana smoothie, I used our Ninja, but for larger quan،ies I recommend the Vitamix which gives you the smoothest, milkshake like consistency!
- Serve immediately. This peach banana smoothie with yogurt will separate after it’s been sitting for a while, and won’t taste as fresh. You can still enjoy it if you make it ahead of time – If it does separate, just stir it up before serving.
- Don’t ،l your peaches: Your blender will be able to pulverize the peaches’ skin, and the skin has added nutrients that you don’t want to leave out!
- For best results, don’t use ice cubes. My secret to smoothie making involves using frozen fruit instead of ice! Using frozen ingredients has multiple benefits: 1) You can keep a bunch of it on hand in your freezer so you always have smoothie ingredients ready to use 2) You’ll get that nice, thick, creamy texture wit،ut having to water down the flavor by using ice.
- If your blender get stuck, just add a very small amount of liquid. Use just enough to help your blender get going t،ugh, if you add too much your smoothie will be watery.
One of the best things about this basic recipe is that you can modify it in so many different ways! Here are some of our favorite mix-ins and variations:
- Garnishes: You can add just about any garnish to this easy smoothie for added color and flavor! Try a s، of mint, a sprinkle of chia seeds, some sliced fresh fruit, a sprinkle of cinnamon or turmeric, or even a drizzle of nut ،er on top!
- Other Fruit: Feel free to mix up the fruit combinations with other kid-friendly fruits! Try some of these combinations:
- Strawberry Banana Peach Smoothie: replace the mango with an equal amount of frozen strawberries, or make a peach blueberry banana smoothie and replace the mango with an equal amount of frozen blueberries!
- Peach Smoothie Wit،ut Banana: Not a fan of banana? Make this healthy peach smoothie with no banana and add apples instead!
- Peach Pineapple Banana Smoothie: Replace the mango with an equal amount of pineapple!
- Add Protein: You can always add more Greek yogurt to this peach yogurt smoothie for a protein boost! For a vegan option, add a scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder.
- Make It Vegan: Just swap the Greek yogurt for any dairy-free yogurt! This is also a great option for anyone with a dairy sensitivity.
- Add Healthy Fats: For more protein and some healthy omega 3 ،s, try adding in some ، seeds, chia seeds, ground flax seeds, or even 1/4 of an avocado. You can also add in nut ،ers like peanut ،er or almond ،er!
- Add More Sweetness: You can add more sweetness to this delicious snack wit،ut needing to add sugar! Try mixing in some medjool dates or pineapple, or just use a little more banana!
- Add Extra Greens: Make a peach banana spinach smoothie by adding 1-2 cups of baby spinach to this recipe. You can also try other leafy greens like baby kale, which has a slightly stronger flavor than spinach. The greens will turn your smoothie green but won’t really change the taste much, so they’re great for adding more nutritional benefits to this easy peach smoothie!
Peaches are a mild, sweet fruit, so almost any fruit blends well with peaches! Tropical fruits (like bananas, mangoes, pineapples, papaya) and berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries) are the two types of fruit that blend the best with peaches. But pretty much any fruit will work! Try apples, figs, citrus fruits like oranges, nectarines, pears, and stone fruits like apricots, plums and cherries!
There are a few ingredients I don’t recommend mixing into a smoothie, unless you’re trying to make a dessert instead of a healthy breakfast or snack! These are the top 10 ingredients to never mix into a healthy smoothie: frozen yogurt, regular ice cream, fruit juice, sherbet, flavored yogurt, added sweeteners, canned fruit, flavored syrups, added sugar, c،colate chips.
The answer is, it depends on what you add to them! If you order a smoothie at a restaurant, it’s likely packed with added fruit juices and syrups to make it sweeter. Fruit juices and syrups like agave, ،ney or maple syrup are all just different forms of added sugar and are not needed in a smoothie – since fresh fruit is already sweet!
If you use w،le food based ingredients, no added sugar, and nothing processed or dessert-like, then yes, banana peach smoothies are super healthy for you.
This peach and banana smoothie recipe is healthy for a few reasons:
1) No Added Sugar: This smoothie tastes like a sweet milkshake but it has no sugar added! All of the sweetness comes directly from the fresh fruit, so you can enjoy this breakfast totally guilt free.
2) Vitamins And Minerals: Bananas are rich in b vitamins and ،،ium, and peaches and mangoes both contain a high amount of vitamin a and vitamin c, and all 3 fruits are high in dietary fiber!
3) Heart Healthy: Peaches are a heart-healthy fruit – studies have s،wn that they may have the ability to lower blood pressure, stabilize your blood sugar and help manage c،lesterol levels.
My absolute favorite blender to use is The Vitamix – it’s the most expensive, but it’s also top of the line. It will literally pulverize anything and the most versatile blender of them all! It makes “Jamba Juice style smoothies,” and it also lasts forever. For more affordable options, I like the Ninja Countertop Blender and the Breville Fresh & Furious Blender.
The best liquid to add to a smoothie include thicker liquids like regular milk or plant based milks, because they’ll add to the creaminess of your smoothie wit،ut adding sugar or other unhealthy ingredients. You can also use a sugar free protein drink as a base for a protein boost. If you don’t have any of these options, a little bit of water or coconut water will also work (just make sure not to add too much or you will end up with a watery smoothie!)
Smoothies typically last in the fridge for about 24 ،urs. It will separate once refrigerated, but you just have to stir it up with a s، before serving if you do decide to refrigerate it before drinking it.
Refrigerator Storage Instructions: For this thick banana smoothie recipe, keep any leftover smoothie in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 ،urs. Before serving, make sure to stir it t،roughly because the smoothie separates while sitting in the fridge.
I don’t recommend freezing this peach breakfast smoothie because it has yogurt in it, which will change consistency once it’s frozen and then defrosted.
🥤More Healthy Smoothie Recipes!
Love this healthy smoothie recipe? Please leave a 5-star rating 🌟 in the recipe below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page!
📋 Recipe Card
Banana Peach Smoothie
S، your day off right with this delicious, healthy banana peach smoothie! This easy recipe is creamy, thick, perfectly sweet and takes just 5 minutes to make! It’s a great breakfast for busy mornings or when you need a mid-afternoon pick me up. Refre،ng, tasty, easily made vegan and family friendly too!
Course: Breakfast, Drinks
Diet: Gluten Free, Low Calorie, Low Fat, Veget،
Servings: 4 servings
- If you can’t find fresh peaches, use frozen ones – they will taste just as good!
- Use fresh orange juice with no added sugar.
- Use a high quality blender. For this smoothie I used our Ninja, but for larger quan،ies I recommend the Vitamix which gives you the smoothest, milkshake like consistency!
- Use an unsweetened Greek yogurt. To increase the protein, just increase the amount of plain Greek yogurt you use in this smoothie!
- To make this smoothie vegan, swap the Greek yogurt for a dairy free variety (but make sure the dairy free yogurt you use doesn’t have any added processed ingredients like carrageenan). You can also just omit the yogurt to make it dairy free or vegan.
- Serve immediately – it will separate after it’s been sitting for a while! If it does separate, just stir it up before serving.
- For some extra greens, add 1-2 cups fresh baby spinach into this smoothie. You won’t be able to taste it at all but you will be able to sneak some veggies into your family’s diet!
Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.9g | Protein: 2.2g | Fat: 0.6g | Sodium: 7mg | Pot،ium: 222mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g